Mon-Fri: 9am - 6pm
Sat: 9am - 5.30pm
Broderick’s Chemist has been in Barrack Street since 1927 when John D Broderick set up shop across the
road from our current location. Morgan Broderick took over the reins in the sixties as the business continued to grow. Barry Broderick began work here in 1997 and in 2000 took over the running of the shop.
The shop was a typical old fashioned (very small) pharmacy working in a bit of a time warp up until 2000 when the enthusiasm of youth insisted on upgrading the premises. We underwent a major re-fit and extension which improved both the quality of service for our customers/patients and the working conditions for our staff.